L.A. Girl Concealer
L.A. Girl’s HD Pro Concealer is crease-resistant with opaque coverage in a creamy, yet lightweight texture. The long-wearing formula camouflages darkness under the eyes, redness and skin imperfections. Provides complete, natural-looking coverage,evens skin tone, covers dark circles and minimizes fine lines around the eyes. L.A. Girl Concealer is a necessity for any make up lover!
Did you know?
L.A. Girl – PRO.conceal HD High Definition Concealer features a brush tip for easy application.
How To Use
- Choose a colour one or two shades lighter than your complexion.
- Apply to clean, makeup-free skin with a brush applicator (Included) or fingertip for best results.
- Top with loose powder to set.
- Reapply if necessary.
Tip: Try blending a couple of shades together for the perfect match. This multitasking concealer is perfect for contouring & highlighting.
- Classic Ivory – For fair skin tones.
- Natural – For fair skin with yellow undertones.
- Creamy Beige – For fair skin with creamy undertones.
- Nude – For fair skin with neutral undertones.
- Medium Bisque – For fair to medium skin tones.
- Pure Beige – For fair to medium skin with warm undertones.
- Warm Sand – For fair to medium skin with warm yellow undertones.
- Medium Beige – For medium skin with neutral undertones.
- Almond – For medium skin with yellow undertones.
- Cool Tan – For medium to tanned skin with yellow undertones.
- Toast – For medium to tanned skin with deep warm undertones.
- Warm Honey – For tanned skin with yellow undertones.
Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Beeswax, Stearyl Dimethicone, Isododecane, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Microcrystalline Wax, Cetyl PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Glyceryl Laurate, Polyglyceryl-4 Oleate, Mica, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Propylene Glycol, Chamomilla Recutita Extract, Propylene Carbonate, Sodium Hyaluronate, May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).